EVIL MAY BE LURKING IN YOUR YARD!
While the air is filled with lovely fragrances, your floral landscape may be a poisonous trap for your pup. Whether you’re an avid green thumb gardener, or more of “CRAP… I can’t believe I have to replace these plants AGAIN”, the flowers and shrubs that you’ve been (OVER) watering may not be your dog’s best friend. A few which may lead to discomfort, or even death if ingested, are listed below:
FLOWERS AND BULBS
• Lily of the Valley
If you suspect your pup may have ingested a poisonous plant, take a picture of it and then immediately call your veterinarian for advice on next steps. Do not attempt to induce vomiting unless instructed to do so.